icon menu
open content close content

The Weekend

For many of our students, the UK will be a new experience and they may wish to explore a little further afield than Hastings. While we have excursions to places we think our students will enjoy, we recognise students may wish to travel by themselves or with friends. All students must tell a member of staff when they wish to spend a night away from the college. For those students under the age of 18, students must get permission from their parents or guardian, who should make contact with the school themselves.


The following form is used to make sure we know exactly where students are and how to contact them should we need to.


Weekend Leave Permission Form